The Autistic Advocacy Network (AAN) gladly accepts and encourages articles from the autistic community.
There are just a few simple rules:
1. We do not edit your article content other then the title as it is part of your unique individuality.
2. Do your best with spelling and grammar. You will not be excluded or discriminated against based upon your abilities to write.
3. Make sure what you write is your own creation. You are providing this website permission to use it.
4. You may mention the link to your blog and or social media.
5. Feel free to express your own opinions and ideas. That is what AAN is for. We do not force you to have certain points of views.
6. Subjects must be about or closely related to autism. Please avoid the use of profanities and insults.
Please log in to submit content!